Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've recently started buying DC shoes over Converse and this is another winner. Very comfortable and I think pretty true to size. My foot is between and 9 and 9 1/2 and I am able to wear these with regular type socks without my feet being squished. They are also roomy at the toes as well, sometimes Converse tend to narrow at the toes. I wore them all day long the first day I got them and didn't have sore feet or anything. Very nice and would definitely recommend.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Women's Fiona Skate Shoe
Go straight from school to the skate park with this fully functional Fiona skateboarding shoe. An abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole adds to the shoe's durability, and the classic DC logo is embroidered onto the textile upper.
Click here for more information about DC Women's Fiona Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment