Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My kid received these for Christmas yesterday. He loves them and they seem a great pair of skates for the price. The shoe strings are too long, but they look so cool, I will just go buy a shorter pair for them and then they will be perfect. It's important to make sure the shoe strings don't hang down and get knotted up in a wheel--this happened to my son and I caught it before he stumbled. So make sure you get a shorter pair of strings to go with these skates. I initially thought I would just tuck them inside the skates, but they dont stay tucked in.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Boys' Sidewalk Skates
Roll through town in classic roller-skating style. These skates with blue and red accents feature ankle-supporting high-top black athletic boots plus secure lace-up closure with a hook-and-loop strap. The blue oversized wheels are funky and stable, featuring semiprecision bearings for a durable, smooth ride. Perfect for a spin around the neighborhood or along a park skate path. Adjustable truck allows you to perfectly fit skates for better control. Imported.
Click here for more information about Chicago Boys' Sidewalk Skates
0 comments:
Post a Comment