Blank Skateboard Wheels Review

Blank Skateboard Wheels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these sight unseen for my 7 year olds skateboard. She had a World Industries board and wheels and I was hoping these would be softer for her to ride on. The 4 wheels come with no printing on them, and they are a neon pink, don't know their softness rating, but probably 98 (?). I got the bones red bearings to go with them, and the combo was a big improvement over the bearings/wheels her World Industries board came with. When I would spin her old wheels, they would just rotate a few times and stop, with the Bones bearings, the spun and spun and spun. Basically most wheels are the same, except for size and softness, so if you have one wheel set that costs twice as much as the other in the same size and softness, you are probably paying for the brand name. The bearings make the bigger difference in ride.
I had never switched out bearings and wheels before, but it is easy, you don't need to take it to a skateboard store to get it done..check out YouTube for how to.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Blank Skateboard Wheels

Blank black 50mm

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Blank Skateboard Wheels

0 comments:

Post a Comment