Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When it came time to retire my 2nd pair of vans slip ons I decided to opt for a different style of vans for a change. I liked the prison issue because it resembled a regular rubber toed canvas sneaker, but still had the on and off ease just like my older vans did. These shoes are so cool and go great with anything. While all my friends wear flip flops and flats I wear my vans just to stand out from all of them. Im not really a flip flop girl.
Probably the only major flaw I had with this shoe was the break in period. These shoes are very stiff and felt like cardboard on my feet. I never had this problem with my slip ons. I had to fiddle with the velcro straps a little to adjust the fit. After a month of wear they started to loosen up and were very comfortable to wear. I probably could of prevented this by ordering half a size larger than my usual vans shoe size tho. Also these shoes get pretty stinky after awhile. I dont have this problem with my other shoes. I think its just the shoe due to lack of ventilation so they hold in more odor. Ive actually had these shoes for almost two years and they seem much sturdier than my older slip on vans. I believe the sole on this model is a little thicker. So far this is the best pair of Vans ive owned yet.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vans Men's VANS PRISON ISSUE #23 SKATE SHOES
No Description
Click here for more information about Vans Men's VANS PRISON ISSUE #23 SKATE SHOES
0 comments:
Post a Comment