Moose Old School Complete Skateboard (Black, 10" x 33") Review

Moose Old School Complete Skateboard (Black, 10 x 33)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
MOOSE Skateboard OLD SCHOOL 10" x 33" BLACK COMPLETE
I grew up in the 70's-80's and I learned how to skateboard at the Concrete Wave Skatepark in Anaheim and in drained swimming pools on these style of board. It's lightweight, fast and has a solid feel to it, it's curved edges will hold you on the board no matter what tricks you like to do. Love the wide 10" feel of it,(that's what she said) I'm one with the board, its the perfect size and shape. My dog loves to pull me on the board, and we fly down the street to the park in no time. These are hard to find, because todays skaters all have 7"x27" flat boards that feel flimsy when I ride them. They just put a bunch of crazy graphics on them, but they don't hold up. This is my Black Knight and I will ride circles around those boards for many years to come.
Thank You MOOSE! It's the best.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Moose Old School Complete Skateboard (Black, 10" x 33")

Moose Old School Complete Skateboard (Black, 10-Inch x 33-Inch)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Moose Old School Complete Skateboard (Black, 10" x 33")

0 comments:

Post a Comment