Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I usually don't buy shoes online because I like to try em on beforehand. I already own a couple of pars of the Globe Pulses so knew what I was getting. However this par was missing a stitch in the toe and there were a couple of spots where the glue wasn't really good. I buy things on Amazon often and have never been let down but, I would be very cautious in the future to buy something like shoes because of this. If I were to buy these at a store in person I defiantly would have ask for a different par so there life expectancy would be longer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Globe Men's Pulse Lite Skate Shoe
Get your kicks in the easy-going Pulse sneaker from Globe with its cool overlays and tractioned sole that will give you a steady grip whether you're boarding or just getting around. Its thickly padded collar and tongue will give you the ultimate in protection and will work great as an everyday look paired with your favorite jeans.
Click here for more information about Globe Men's Pulse Lite Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment