Globe Men's Appleyard Vagrant Skate Shoe Review

Globe Men's Appleyard Vagrant Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These shoes are crap, plain and simple. I'm not sure if they were made this way, or if they are a defected item, or what. I only paid $27.99 for the shoes which isn't much for shoes but I expected to get a new pair of shoes in fairly decent condition. What I got was the sloppiest pair of new shoes I've ever bought. There are threads hanging off, parts of the tongues that aren't properly stiched. It's ridiculous really. I literally had to take a pair of scissors to the shoes and cut off strings that were hanging and fabric that wasn't attached properly. I will never buy another pair of these again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Globe Men's Appleyard Vagrant Skate Shoe

With its cool upper and sturdy design, the Appleyard Vagrant sneaker from Globe is sure to become a favorite whether you ride a board or not. Its padded lining and tongue add protection, and its durable, textured rubber outsole enhances footing.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Globe Men's Appleyard Vagrant Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment