Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love the shoes. I bmx and skate. Bmx many times causes injury to ankle scarring when your doing tricks because the chain can rub up against your ankle. These shoes has good padding in the ankle area and protect your foot all over. They are true to size and very comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone riding bmx. I skate as well however I like a low top for skating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: C1RCA Men's 99 Vulc Skate Shoe
The C1RCA 99 Vulc skate shoes provide major style and comfort while you board.Leather or textile and leather or suede and textile leather upper in a performance skate shoe style.Lace-up front, elastic tongue stabilizers.Overlay detailing.Tongue features a leather C1RCA logo patch, embossed C1RCA logo at heel.Padded fabric lining, cushioned insole, sturdy midsole.Genuine vulcanized construction.Rubber textured outsole for great grip and durability.
Click here for more information about C1RCA Men's 99 Vulc Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment