Airspeed Empire / Sumner II Mens Skate Shoes Review

Airspeed Empire / Sumner II Mens Skate Shoes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I go through skate shoes every month so when I decided to try out these shoes I figured that because they were a cheaper cost - they would wear out faster.. Not true! After 3 weeks skating mini and street -- they shoes are still kicking strong. Comfort level- I would give them a 4/5, style level I give them a 5/5 as I sport these all the time. Prob best shoes I have purchased and Im still shocked at the price. As soon as these wear out Im definitley going to hook up another pair

Click Here to see more reviews about: Airspeed Empire / Sumner II Mens Skate Shoes

Limited Edition Series shoedesigned by Brian Sumner

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Airspeed Empire / Sumner II Mens Skate Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment