Adidas Men's Samoa Trefoil XL Skate Shoe Black, White Review

Adidas Men's Samoa Trefoil XL Skate Shoe Black, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed to post this review because I am truely unhappy with this buy. Just for the looks of the shoe I would give it 5 stars just becuase of the look....BUT the Trefoil design on the side, in this case its black, very easily scrapes off. When I wore it the first time I noticed chips in the black paint (Trefoil). In other words I could see the white material where the black came off. The second time I wore them both shoes were missing black paint on the Trefoil sign and they left my socks colored black, which I found out came from the inside of the shoe that has adidas trefoils all over. I have always been satisfied with Adidas shoes, but I think its messed up when I have to use black paint in order to keep the trefoil looking nice. All I have to do is take my finger nail to the side of the Trefoil and the black paint comes off. I would not recommend this shoe to anyone who wants there shoe to actually look like the pictures after the shoes are worn once. By the way the same day I ordered this shoe in white I also bought them in black and the same thing is happening.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Adidas Men's Samoa Trefoil XL Skate Shoe Black, White

The Adidas Samoa Trefoil XL retro shoes are a sharp styled casual that features the classic and beloved trefoil logo. You can't go wrong with the trefoil logo on your kicks, it goes with everything and at the same time stands out and screams style. This pair of shoes features: Full-grain leather upper with trefoil accent. EVA midsole absorbs shock and cushions the foot. Lightly padded collar and tongue for added comfort. Rubber sole features the trefoil as well, and offers great traction. The Adidas Samoa Trefoil XL retro shoes are a real special catch! Don't miss out!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Adidas Men's Samoa Trefoil XL Skate Shoe Black, White

0 comments:

Post a Comment