Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I took my first spin on these this morning and they're very comfortable. I would definitely order a larger size than you normally get though - I usually wear a 7.5 or 8 but ordered a 9, and these are a snug fit. I liked that these had the slightly larger wheel and were not bright pink or hideous colours that to many others are. They also arrived promptly and were a reasonable price. Seems like a good beginner to intermediate rollerblade to start off with.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rollerblade Women'S Formula 80 Skate
The Women's Bladerunner Formula 80 is loaded with high-end features and perfect for all-around skating. 80mm wheels and ABEC 7 bearings are found in skates selling for $100 more. Bladerunner, by Rollerblade, has great support and durability for years of fun.
Click here for more information about Rollerblade Women'S Formula 80 Skate
0 comments:
Post a Comment