Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These were my first pair of Osiris sneakers ever. I love the design on them and the colors are really cool. My only downfall was that I decided to wear these sneakers to a dance club the night I got them and my puppies were howling in the morning. Like I said this was totally my fault, knowing that all sneakers must be broken in before being able to dance in them for over 6 hours. But, I made it through the night and now me and my kicks are working well together. One more thing, make sure to wear high socks or skinny jeans with these sneakers. Just wear something to keep the upper part or the shoe from rubbing against your ankle and lower leg because it makes the spot tender. Just an FYI!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Osiris Men's Rhyme Remix Skate Shoe
Fashion knows no Rhyme or reason, but this distinctive high-top from Osiris follows a beat all its own. Creatively inspired by Del the Funky Homosapien, its perforated leather and suede overlays offer a bold, playful look, while its cushioned interior and cupsole construction offer comfort and impact resistance.
Click here for more information about Osiris Men's Rhyme Remix Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment