DC Men's Turbo Skate Shoe Review

DC Men's Turbo Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The shoes are really great and cool, but i made a mistake when i ordered US size 10. I usually wear US size 9.5 and I call it half size big. I ordered US size 10 because i didn't want them to use only 3 or 4 months, so when you order you should order 1 size bigger. anyway this shoes look great, everything is high quality and it arrived on time. I also got the sticker of DC. In a word, the shoes are great but it would be better if the size was approximate.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Men's Turbo Skate Shoe

Turbo charge your wardrobe when you lace into this skate-inspired kick from DC. Logo details and color accents add appeal, so this lace-up keeps your look chill on and off the board, while plenty of padding throughout the insole and collar defy fatigue with every move. What's more, a perforated toe keeps the fit breathable and a generous outsole won't let you down step after step.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about DC Men's Turbo Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment