Black 76mm 82A Inline Skate Wheels Outdoor Hockey / Rec Review

Black 76mm 82A Inline Skate Wheels Outdoor Hockey / Rec
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using these wheels for 2 years now for all my outdoor skating, for cheap wheels they're really nice. They're just hard enough for outdoor freestyle/dance/slalom style skating, perfect hardness to get the combo of slide & grip I like. I buy these primarily because I can't afford to chew up my good indoor Seba wheels on outdoor skating (Seba's are $60-$80 a set). There are a lot of cheap wheels out there, many end up being either softer than advertised and/or poorly cast (not true round). I've purchased maybe 8 or 9 sets of these and there haven't gotten a bad one yet. They may be a little harder than what the average skater is used to but they've still got a good amount of grip. And they've also got decent slide once you work off the shiny finish.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black 76mm 82A Inline Skate Wheels Outdoor Hockey / Rec

Inline Wheels. 8pcs, Players Choice Wheels measuring 76mm 82A. These wheels take 608 (regular) sized bearings

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Black 76mm 82A Inline Skate Wheels Outdoor Hockey / Rec

0 comments:

Post a Comment