Unit Skateboarding Tool Review

Unit Skateboarding Tool
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't generally write reviews for any item I buy online, but my experience with this product was so frustrating and angering that I couldn't help myself. The very first day I was using this tool, after disassembling my board and beginning to put it back together, I was tightening my trucks when, much to my surprise, the tool snapped in my hand.
First of all, no tool should be able to be snapped by the force of its user. I wouldn't expect the handle of a screwdriver to twist off while I was using it, nor would I expect to have enough strength to destroy a tool simply by using it as it was meant to be used. Secondly, I was shocked when the tool snapped in my hand because of how little force I was actually applying to it at the time. I was barely twisting the unit when it literally fell to pieces in my hands. I can only assume that this product was poorly manufactured and that it was only a matter of time before it fell apart.
Don't buy this product. I've never been so upset by anything that I've bought online, or anywhere else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Unit Skateboarding Tool

Worlds best skate toolcomes with 916" socket ( trucks),1/2" socket (wheels), 3/8" socket (hardware)slideout phillips and allen head screwdriver. Comes in Black,Blue,red,pink,green,cammo

Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about Unit Skateboarding Tool

0 comments:

Post a Comment