Globe Men's Pulse Skate Shoe Review

Globe Men's Pulse Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product after wearing the khaki colored version for a year. Shortly after I began wearing them I noticed that my big toe would ache when I tried to drive. The toe box is too small. The human foot was not meant to be deformed in such a way. My big toe was on the way to the formation of a bunion since it was not properly aligned. I don't recommend these shoes if you value your feet or knees. If you must purchase them I would go with the khaki version as they seem to have a larger toe box.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Globe Men's Pulse Skate Shoe

Get your kicks in the easy-going Pulse sneaker from Globe with its cool overlays and tractioned sole that will give you a steady grip whether you're boarding or just getting around. Its thickly padded collar and tongue will give you the ultimate in protection and will work great as an everyday look paired with your favorite jeans.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Globe Men's Pulse Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment