eS Men's Erving Skate Shoe Review

eS Men's Erving Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like how these shoes fit and look, but after only 3 weeks of wearing them they're falling apart. That's just from walking around, as I haven't played any kind of sport in them. The sole has detached at the sides so water can go in now -- that's usually a sign that it's time to buy a new pair of shoes, and definitely not something I'd expect after 3 weeks. I think these shoes are defective as the soles are not sealed properly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: eS Men's Erving Skate Shoe

The Eriving Skate shoe makes it easy to cut loose. This street-smart lace-up delivers a crisp downtown style, with its full leather finish and cool perforated panels, while keeping on-board performance well in view, thanks to a grippy outsole and protective high top profile.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about eS Men's Erving Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment