Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Although everything else was as expected, the description said "leather" and with the picture, I was expected suede, but what I got was microsuede, NOT leather. Size is not true but I already knew that from prior pairs of DVS that I've bought, order one size bigger. I kept them because I can't find shoes my size and this style in stores and was in desperate need of a new pair. If these were actually leather suede, I would have given 5 stars, but this type of false advertising really gets to me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DVS Men's Charge Skate Shoe
Take Charge on your skateboard when you wear this shoe from DVS. Bruise Control Ultra Technology keeps you pain-free, elastic straps keep the tongue in place, and interior padding offers support and comfort. The textured rubber outsole is durable and flexible to enhance your skills.
Click here for more information about DVS Men's Charge Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment