Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These shoes are so comfortable and stylish. I'm a big DC fan, to the point where the only thing I don't wear is their jeans, and the only thing that made me a little sad was that these shoes didn't come with any stickers, not a big deal but some do come with them. I'm glad Dyrdek finally made a shoe that was "calm" with no crazy colors, just plain black and white. The best part of all is Amazon's price, I saw these on DC's website for 65. If you buy these, you won't be disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Men's Stock Skate Shoe
You'll love the cool, casual ease of DC's Stock skate shoe. Featured in durable leather or suede with a lace-up closure and logo graphics, this sneaker also has plenty of padding to give you a relaxed step to match your attitude.
Click here for more information about DC Men's Stock Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment