DC Little Kid/Big Kid Decibel Skate Shoe Review

DC Little Kid/Big Kid Decibel Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered these shoes in black/white for my 3 year old he wears a size 10 1/2 to a size 11 in little kid size so I ordered them in a size 11. The size 11 is more like a size 10 1/2 so they run small. I was going to return them but decided not too as they are very stylish, well made, and seem to be durable and of good quality. Also, I got them on sale. Luckily they still fit my son comfortably. Next time though I will make sure to order a size up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Little Kid/Big Kid Decibel Skate Shoe

They'll be making some noise at the skate park with DC's Decibel. This skate shoe has a leather upper that will put it at the head of the class. The thick rubber outsole will withstand both tricks and falls, while the abrasion-resistance will help protect their feet.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about DC Little Kid/Big Kid Decibel Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment