CLEAR MULTI USE Inline Skate Wheels 80mm ABEC 9 BEARING Review

CLEAR MULTI USE Inline Skate Wheels 80mm ABEC 9 BEARING
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The bearings are a great bonus since the wheels are kind of low quality. They had some leftover stuff on the wheels from the manufacturing process, but as cheap as they were I wasn't expecting anything fancy.
They are really good outdoors, absorb shocks well and have pretty good grip on smooth concrete, though I'm not sure how long they'll last.
Indoors (i.e. at the rink) they are kind of terrifying. They squeak a lot, so I was never sure if they were about to give out on me in the corners, and they're so soft that it's almost like skating on marshmallows. Squeaky marshmallows.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CLEAR MULTI USE Inline Skate Wheels 80mm ABEC 9 BEARING

Inline Wheels. 8pcs, Pro Stock Wheels measuring 80mm 78a. These wheels take 608 (ABEC 9'S INCLUDED) sized bearings

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CLEAR MULTI USE Inline Skate Wheels 80mm ABEC 9 BEARING

0 comments:

Post a Comment