Bones 1-Inch Skateboard Mounting Hardware Review

Bones 1-Inch Skateboard Mounting Hardware
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These bolts are Ugly and Weak.
They look like they've been salvaged from someone's old Apple II; the head is covered in an ugly beige paint, which is chipping off.
The bolts seem so old, and weak. I even managed to strip it a little bit, barehandedly, when I first installed them.
Not only that, but the bolts fell off after the first use! I lost them on the road, and I refuse to look for them.
Save your money and your time, and go to Homedepot, and pick up nuts and bolts there.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bones 1-Inch Skateboard Mounting Hardware

Bones Mounting Hardware are top quality high grade nuts and bolts

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Bones 1-Inch Skateboard Mounting Hardware

0 comments:

Post a Comment