Bladerunner Kids Phaser 4-Size Adjustable Skate Review

Bladerunner Kids Phaser 4-Size Adjustable Skate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered these skates for my 8 year-old son who wears a size 2 shoe. These skates are way too small, and because I saved them for his birthday, I missed my 30 day return window and am now stuck with $60 skates I can't return! I thought for sure with the size range we'd be all set, but they run so small these have no chance of working out. Order up to the next size range!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bladerunner Kids Phaser 4-Size Adjustable Skate

Bladerunner, by Rollerblade, kids skates expand 4 full sizes for growth and years of use. Semi soft boots are very comfortable and tough.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Bladerunner Kids Phaser 4-Size Adjustable Skate

0 comments:

Post a Comment