Rollerblade Pro Gear 3 Pack Review

Rollerblade Pro Gear 3 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this set to go with my Razor Pro kick scooter, which I got to keep up with my four-year old on his scooter rides. I'm 6', average-proportioned/sized guy, and I had some doubts about ordering XL as opposed to just Large, in case the XL set ended up being too large. I finally figured it'd be better to have it a bit too big than a bit too small, so I opted for XL.
The set consists of three pairs of protective gear, for the knees, elbows, and wrist/palm. The elbow and knee pads have stretchy backing, and you pull them through your legs/arms. After properly positioning them, the stretchy velcro strips (about 1" wide) keep them secure in place.
The elbow pads are fine for me, but the knee pads--XL and all--are almost, but not quite, too small for me. My wife says I have "tree-trunk" legs, so that may have something to do with it. I can still wear the knee pads fine, but the velcro pads are a bit too short to go fully around. I can still use them, though. I may do a bit of home-DIY sewing to extend the length of the velcro strap.
The wrist/palm guards are a lot like the wrist braces. A bent piece of rubber-coated metal wrapped in velcro/stretchy brace. Comfortable to wear, although it gets in the way of gripping the scooter handles (figures, as the set probably is designed for rollerblading and not scooter riding). I will probably forego the wrist guards and continue using my cycling gloves.
The components seem well made and durable. For $22 that I paid for the set, I am happy enough with them. I gave it four-star because I feel like an XL set for adults should really be large enough to accommodate those who are larger than my 6ft frame.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rollerblade Pro Gear 3 Pack

The Rollerblade® Pro inline adult protective 3-pack features 1 pair each of anatomically-shaped wrist, knee and elbow pads. They're constructed with a breathable mesh material and designed to offer a high level of durability and protection.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rollerblade Pro Gear 3 Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment