Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate Review

Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are nice looking skates, I don't know if there is a pair out there that is soft and well padded on the inside or if all skates are supposed to be hard due to the thin blade and need for stability and balance. I'm usually a 6.5 so I got a size 7 and with two pairs of socks they fit well and the socks help with the cushioning! These do not come with blade covers so get those also.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate

The Lake Placid women's 694 Supreme ice skates are designed for warm and comfortable performance with Thinsulate™ insulation, woven soft-touch linings, Form Fit memory foam, and reinforced ankles. Each skate features a nickel-plated blade of heat-treated, edge-hardened carbon steel.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate

0 comments:

Post a Comment