Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Today I'm writing to review a shoe. Its only my point of view, but this shoe is great. It shouldn't be news to you, but this shoe is made by Etnies. Comfortable enough to wear all the time, the price was great didn't overpay a dime. Im not a skater, so please don't be hater, but for skate purposes Ive got no view. I wear these shoes daily, they haven't yet failed me. The cushioned sole is great, came with two pair of laces, delivery was fast, I almost couldn't stand the waitin'.
Click Here to see more reviews about: etnies Men's Lever Skate Shoe
Rip it up and the skatepark in this sneaker from Etnies. The Lever features a hip design to help you look fresh and superior technology to help you skate even better. Its STI foam insole offers good cushioning, while the 400 NBS rubber outsole provides durability and good board grip.
Click here for more information about etnies Men's Lever Skate Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment