Emerica Men's Wino Skate Shoe Review

Emerica Men's Wino Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I make it a point to skate Emericas, My last three skating shoes were Reynolds, Jinx, and these awesome chukka mid shoes with a Mexican wrestler on the tongue . They are a great shape,priced super reasonably, enough support, long lasting, and a great skate team to get behind. With that said, these shoes do not shine through. I never bought them to skate in, but the edges and inner sole just gave up, and let go of the tread. I first super-glued them, now shoe-gooed them up and down. I just wore them to work, nothing stressing, and they just gave up.
These are definitely not my last pair of Emerica's, but most certainly my last Wino's. One redeeming quality: comfortable as slippers

Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerica Men's Wino Skate Shoe

Whether you're chillin' with friends or practicing a new trick, the Wino skate shoe from Emerica will serve you well. It offers all the durability and comfort you need, along with hip style.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Emerica Men's Wino Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment