Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love these Drift Plates. They are very easy to learn and really fun to mess around with in parking lots and on the street. I keep a pair in my car and whip them out whenever I have some down time and I do some "drifting".
The motion is really fun and relaxing. They are also very durable and light.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Drift Plates, Black and Silver
Made up of two aluminum alloy platforms known as "plates" with a set of custom grade polyurethane wheels and high quality bearings, Drift Plates allow users to glide across the surface without ever having to put a foot down to propel theskates forward. These two independently moving plates give you the freedom one can only dream of on wheeled sports, allowing you to carve like a surf/snowboard.
Click here for more information about Drift Plates, Black and Silver
0 comments:
Post a Comment