DC Men's Purist Skate Shoe Review

DC Men's Purist Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I initially purchased this shoe off Amazon as I could not find them local. Shoes are amazing and comfortable. It took me a couple of days to break them in, but once broken in, I could use them all day. I picked this particular shoe due to two reasons - Ventilation and Looks. Over here in Bahrain, it tends to cross over 100 degrees for the 3rd quarter of the year and I was looking for a skater style sneaker with adequate ventilation and this provided both those options. Sizing runs true. I generally wear a size 10 in Pumas and I picked a 10.5 just to be safe. It turned out to be slightly bigger, but that's not an issue for me. I would definitely recommend this shoe to anyone looking for stylish, ventilated skate sneakers.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Men's Purist Skate Shoe

The Purist sneaker delivers a back-to-basics style and unbeatable fit that'll have pals green with envy. This skate-inspired lace-up works the angles on and off the board, where perforated panels and eyelets contribute breathable comfort. Two-tone laces, sporty striped sidewalls, and cool logo details keep the look very chill.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about DC Men's Purist Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment