Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've used the original type bones bearings for many years and switched to swiss 6 a couple of years ago and I just could not believe the difference, they are awsome. I skate hundreds of hours a year and replace bearings once a year even if they don't need it. After a year and purchasing a new pair I cleaned the old swiss 6 and relubed with speed cream and they rolled like they were new, now I can set the old ones to the side as a spare eventhough they didn't need to be replaced.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bones Bearings Swiss 6-Ball Skate Bearings (8mm, 16-Pack)
This unique design features six larger diameter balls instead of seven.The advantage is higher speed, quicker acceleration, greater strength and durability
Click here for more information about Bones Bearings Swiss 6-Ball Skate Bearings (8mm, 16-Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment