Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)An inline skate that increases in size? What a novel concept. I was skeptical about this claim when I was researching inline skates for my 12 year old stepdaughter for Xmas.
To my surprise, this feature really works. Now we don't have to worry about her outgrowing of this pair of skates within six months. Skates are of decent quality, definitely not high end but the wheels & bearings roll nicely & the buckles are easy to use even for a child. Gray & purple colors are attractive & these skates don't look like cheaply made toys, either.
If you're concerned about your children outgrowing these soon after purchase you can relax knowing there's room to stretch 'em out so they can keep on skating.
I read the reviews for the Men's skates & there were complaints about the buckles & the tongues breaking. As for those possibilities, we'll have to wait & see. I do know that care must be taken when clamping the buckles. There is a way to do it without using much force by "cinching" the straps together after you've buckled them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Roller Derby Women's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates
The Roller Derby® V500™ adjustable women's inline skates feature a reinforced nylon frame that adjusts with the push of a button. The soft boot has with a triple cam-lever buckle closure system and comfort padding.
Click here for more information about Roller Derby Women's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates
0 comments:
Post a Comment