Etnies Fader Skate Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Review

Etnies Fader Skate Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My one year old has hobbit like feet (super wide). Traditional wide shoes fit but were a little tight and I just could not reconcile the plainness of them (I have a weakness for cute baby shoes). The Etnies were funky and hip. I just had to have them. When I put them on my son they fit so well I quickly understood how poorly all his other shoes were fitting. I love the grow with me system where you can take the insole out and they go up half a size as well.
DC also has cute skater shoes and they come in wide, so I thought about getting those as well. They are nice shoes, but these are wider then the DC brand toddler shoes. So that is why I chose these over those. I thought I would add that in here because I know the shoes are very comparable and tend to come up with each other during a search. If you are comparing them as I did this is important info for making your decision. DC are wide. Etnies are extra wide.
After 4 months of continuous running and stumbling they are holding up well and do not look beat up. I also love the Velcro strap where they look lace shoes but have the ease of Velcro. That being said, they are easier for my son to take off, but he also loves to put them back on.
I love these shoes and have now bought them in multiple sizes, anticipated future need.
If your kid has wide feet these are the shoes for you

Click Here to see more reviews about: Etnies Fader Skate Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

There's no way this hot shoe could fade into the background. Etnies' Fader features bold graphics that'll always take center stage, while its extra-wide design and ultra-thick interior padding provide the ultimate in comfort.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Etnies Fader Skate Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment