Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well I bought these because I work as a carhop at Sonic. I needed to buy new skates and these have turned out to be pretty good for me. The heel brake has worn down rather fast but I use them 5 days a week for hours at a time. I also read a review that said they ran big and i'm glad I considered that before ordering them. Normally my shoe size is a 7 or 7 1/2 and I ordered a 6 and they fit perfect. I would recommend them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bladerunner Women's Pro 78 US Skate
The Bladerunner PRO 78 Women's Skate has high-end features and perfect for all-around skating. 78mm wheels and ABEC 5 bearings are smooth and fast. Bladerunner, by Rollerblade, is comfortable and durability for years of fun.
Click here for more information about Bladerunner Women's Pro 78 US Skate
0 comments:
Post a Comment